Tuesday, September 27, 2005

dimple, dimple on my cheek

September 26, 2005 03:03PM (MYT)

dimple, dimple on my cheek…
mami and babee kisses it
one left for je-je and one right for me
one more perfect pair for Raine my sis to be


Reeve, did I tell you that you have a pair of very deep and noticeable dimple on your cheek the day you arrived in to this world…however after the 3rd day, the dimple on the left hand side had vanished leaving behind the one on your right. as for je-je she too has a prominent dimple on her left cheek, that makes you two a pair of wonders for babee and I as we both are dimpleless…some calls it facial defects but I call it HANDSOME + PRETTY!

Yesterday, you cried for your jut-jut when you were about to sleep, but i couldn’t find it, so i quickly gave u je-je’s (same brand) jut-jut to replace yours so that you would stop crying. You spit it out, i gave u another of je-je’s, you spitted it out again??? finally kakak found yours, washed it clean and inserted in your mouth…u sucked on it till your dimple grew from steep to deep and slept quietly within seconds…how did u make out which is which???

silicone or latex does make a difference…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home