Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Teeth Pointy Mouth Sharp
August 30, 2005 02:12PM (MYT)


Actually, I agree with Aunt Joanne, I really dont know if you babies are going to read this when u grow up, but I am just writing to satisfy my desire. I suppose you will only read this when u have your own babies...

When I arrived home, I saw you(Reeve) sleeping in the kojong, although your face is not as round as last week, I recognize that, it is the same boy that greets me with a loud chuckle each time I come back from anywhere. You look better today, less phlegm, the cough is not so consistent and most importantly, you are smiling once again. I picked you up, spoke to you, fed you some water with vitamin c using your favorite piyo-piyo spoon. You grabbed my hands and wanted to drink from the cup instead. Greedy…

Went for dinner with Renee darling at Oriental House together with “3 suk”(ya-ya’s 3rd brother) and other family members. When Renee saw “3 suk”, she called him from far “3 suk kung” and referred to the rest as uncles, aunties or po-po, kung-kung. “3 suk” was so happy to hear her voice; she kept calling her “kwai mui jai”. Your je-je not only knows how to steal hearts, she is a good “tai keok yau”.

She told “3 suk kung” that she remembered what he had bought for her the last time he came back from HK and Guangzhou. She even pointed out the pieces of garments and accessories correctly, then “3 suk” tested her by pointing at the Hello Kitty bag she was carrying and asked:-

Q: “lei ko, 3 suk kung mai, hai ng hai?” (this one, 3 suk buy for you is it)

But je-je, shook her head, looking irritated she replied :-

A: “ng hai la, lei ko HK kung-kung mai kah”, (referring to Fai kung-kung from HK)

Everyone laughed…

She saw “3 suk kung” place was plateless, so she got him a clean plate from the next table and placed it in front of him…”nah, pei lei” (nah, give you)

She shared her 100+ with “3 suk kung”, she told him “lei mou yum sai ok” (you don’t finish it ok), later he lied to her saying he had finished it, she looked at him and said “yau mou kau cho?” (Literally means you got make mistake ah)…

Reached home at 11pm, mami slept early with sailo and tonight he slept so well, no turning, no tossing and no noise, just snors. Babee has repeatedly called me to check on you two's health. He miss u puppies so much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home