Saturday, August 27, 2005


Waiving High
August 26, 2005 02:10PM (MYT)

This morning, Reeve, you woke up as early as 7.15am, you stood up next to the air purifier and started turning the knobs. You turned your focus to babee as he said something to me but I have forgotten what? Too sleepy…
You then continued doing what you were doing but this time sang…you called for the both of us, but no one actually responded to you, so you tried to climb on to our bed.

Then you “Clap Clap Hand” to catch our attention. It doesn’t always work baby, it is 7.20am in the morning…

Babee got up after all the wrecking u did, he made you milk, but you did not finish. Then it was my turn to bath, when I returned you were already stolen by kakak to the balcony to watch birds. I got dressed, kissed you goodbye and approached to the car where babee and Abang Azli was already waiting. I looked up to the balcony and there you were Waiving High at me!

I was stunned on how you knew to do that especially with no assistance. Kakak was so proud of you and MM was shouting to Kakak Eko to come see you. Just a small stunt and it generated everyone’s attention at home. Babee also waived rapidly at you, while I called out your name from outside the house.

Then babee asked Abang Azli “kenapa tak jalan?”, he replied “tak berani la, belum habis by-bye lagi” Hehehe so funny, even he is afraid to drive off without babee saying it is over. Such an occasion!

I know Aunt Christine must think that we mothers are crazy to blog all these small details down, but when you have your own baby one day you will know the importance and pride of dating these auspicious moments. By the time they are 25 or 32, I will not remember at what age they called “pa-pa” and when they first walked…

THAT IS WHY:-

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK (AGAIN) AUNT JOANNE FIRST FOR INTRODUCING AUNT CHRISTINE TO ME AS A FRIEND AND TO RAYERN'S JOURNAL FOR A GOOD LAUGH AND TO BOTH THESE WONDERFUL LADIES FOR SETTING-UP THIS EVIDENT AND MEANINGFUL THING CALL "THE BLOG" FOR US. Cheerio!

- I love you…you love me, we are happy family, with a great big hug and kiss from me to you, won’t you say you love me too -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home