Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Reeve Falls Down
August 22, 2005 11:36PM (MYT)

Mami spent practically the entire day at work to update your blogs and also to read both aunt joanne and aunt christine’s entries. During our usual MSN session I was told that Riviera may be haunted as aunt Joanne had seen a black figure passing in front of the TV area that Sunday morning. But whatever that was, it is over now and thank god no one was affected.

I arrived home at 5.15pm and as I opened my house door, I was greeted by a not so smiley boy, I made funny faces and tickle him but still a very minimal smile was on his face.
Reeve…what happened to you?
Still not feeling good is it?

Then Kakak said “dia jatuh” so I asked from where, she said from mami’s bed, that is not so bad as compared to your cot as it is higher. I asked her how come she did not use the monitor on you. She said she had asked Ah Ku to inform her when you wake up as he was just in front of the computer. Then ya-ya came down to explained further that no one heard you, coz you did not make any noise and you fell back down on the carpet, thank god not head down…so sum tung…mami did not blame anyone because I know all at home loves you so much and no one could bear to hurt you intentionally.

I brought you to my room to watch my Tai Lui Fah, but you were crying non stop looking at the door, so I went downstairs with you and once you saw your kakak, you wanted her to carry. She did not succeed either as by the time she carried you, you cried again looking at the main entrance. Then kakak said that you missed ah kung la…usually this time in Melaka, Ah Kung would bring you out for a stroll to see birds and tadpoles. Oh poor baby…missing ah kung…

I put you to sleep and cook porridge for you. I called your ah-mi darling to find out where was Renee, she had brought her to her friends house for pot luck till night. So we waited for you to get up, changed you in to a nice red Polo T and brought you to Bangsar Village. You were so happy in the car, you sang, smiled and was so busy looking at each and every car that passed you. We put you into je-je’s McLaren and you just sat there like a bear, so quiet and obedient. Many passersby played with you, there was a baby girl that came from behind to hug you and sniffed your head, but later she took your rattle away…bad girl..hahaha

I still feel sum tung over the afternoon nap incident, but ya-ya said it is good that you were still smiling and crying, normal reaction…

On the way back, you made funny faces like Rayern, closed both eyes and grinned but without teeth. You used the bolster to cover your face then laughed yourself. Each time you come in to contact with the bolster, you tend to do the "shark attack look"
You called ba-ba again in the car, picked up the remote control and put it in your mouth, you sucked your tiny fingers till they are really wet and wiped it on my face...yuks...

Your teeth are still not out yet, why is it taking so long?

We reached home and mami fed you the porridge then changed you and you slept…

Good night bb..

Je-je arrived home only at 11pm, I gave her a quick shower, changed her and made her milk.

MM told ah-mi that you had a fall, she was so stunned as she felt guilty that she was not at home to "safe" you. I know deep down she is angry with Ah Ku for being so careless. Then she told me that the both of you have been crying profusely the entire day and that is why she had brought je-je out to kai-kai to cheer her up. Then I asked her could it be 7th month...she scolded me for saying wrong things at wrong hours...

After drinking milk, je-je told me what happened in Cheong Po-Po’s house today. She said she ate with ko-ko and je-je, but doesn’t know their names, later they all watched Madagascar together too. Then she said that ah-mi darling “ta mah jeok wo”.
Later when asked what else happened, je-je said she poo-pooed today in Cheong Po-Po’s house and the kakak there had washed her bum-bum.
All the Po-Po’s there liked her so much, as claimed by ah-mi. There were 6 of them and all took turns to kiss and hug her.

They invited je-je there again next week and Cheong Po-Po asked "can you stay here tonight" but je-je replied "no la, I sleep with ah-mi darleng tonight la"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home