Monday, September 19, 2005

S.M.I.L.E.S*
September 19, 2005 11:05PM (MYT)

Ever since you had your fever and purging the other week, you have not *S.M.I.L.E.D* to any of us. Each day we play with you and show you new toys but all you do is play with them, make some “eeee…ahhh” that’s it, no S.M.I.L.E.S!

I noticed that you have not been eating and drinking well too, you used to love water, but now, you would deliberately choke on it, spit out congee and move your head away from the milk bottle. I don’t know what is wrong with your appetite and your lovely S.M.I.L.E.S. where had it all gone to? I remember je-je used to detest milk at one stage, she would refused to swallow milk or any other food in to her mouth…it frightened us so badly that ah-mi darleng brought her to a child psychologist to find out what was wrong with her. You are looking skinnier and skinnier by the day, lost all the chubbiness and the double chin. Mami is not complaining, just afraid that you might be malnutrition.

The more I look at you now, I realized that you too look a little LCLY like Rayern, the only person that can bring *S.M.I.L.E.S* to your face now is Kakak Eko, each time you see her, you would chuckle so loud, eager for her to carry.

Yesterday after work, I brought you for a walk around the neighborhood, you saw a dog, you wanted to touch it, but I said “NO”, then you saw a cat, you moved forward, I said “UGLY”, you looked up and reached your hands high up to catch the birds…then you “baaaa…baaaa…boooo”. So cute… when we reached home, I brought you near Chickpea, you held his head, you rubbed his jaw. Chickpea was sitting motionless for his lil' master to admire, he was proud of himself, he sat with his jaw and nose high up, breathing heavily.

I then bathed you, now a days you don’t bath in you tub anymore, I would just placed you on the tiles and sit there with your toys while I shower you.
After showering, I fed you your congee, you cried, then kakak fed you, she made sure that you had atleast half of your congee before throwing away the rest. A half filled tummy is better than an empty one.

When babee came back, you crawled to him, he carried you but still no S.M.I.L.E.S. why baby…is it that expensive? but then you made his day by calling "ba-ba" "ba-baa" continuously for 4-5 times.

I put you to sleep at 10pm last night, you turned and tossed so many times, making funny sounds and talking to the bolster over and over again. Babee thought you had slept, so he came in, when you heard the door closed, you popped up by the bed and then u *S.M.I.L.E.D* to babee…I think you didn’t want to sleep so early. Babee asked me “why are our kids so active one ah?” we had to separate you two, so I brought je-je down to ah-mi’s room to sleep. I love hugging you two to sleep, it gives me the very devoted and warm feeling, I feel that you two are protected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home