Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Goodbye Old Blog, Welcome New Blog.
September 6, 2005 09:08AM (MYT)


I have been longing to change the colour of our blog, but each time I tend to procrastinate as I feel that I can always do so tomorrow. But Today, I have made up my mind! Although I like purple very much but I still dont like the purple that this blog is offering. This purple is so gloomy and upsetting.
After careful scouting, I have decided to use Renee's favourite colour - BLUE, just the right colour for my BABIES...BABY BLUE!
Now our blog looks so refresh, vibrant, cheerful and it makes me feel much younger. Do you not agree?


Also...

"Also" is the word that Renee has been using very often lately.
- Yesterday when she was in babee's car, she asked "babee, aunty joanne "also" got BMW ah", (referring to jiu-jiu's car)


- On Sunday morning, while having lunch with MM, MM had given je-je an angry stare as she had drank up all her 100+. So MM said to je-je "Renee, you are an irritating specimen", je-je replied with both hands on the waist "Mann-mann je-je, you are "also" an irritating specimen"

- Je-je is always on a full swing mode to irritate Mann-Mann, so each time they fight or argue, ah-ku will usually side her and not his own daughter. je-je will hug ak-ku and tell MM, "ah ku is also my baba you know". MM will just flip over and over again.

- Last week, when we were on Federal Highway, directly opposite VOLVO, je-je saw a huge "kuan yin", kuan yin usually holds a vase on her hand...je-je without second thoughts cleverly mummbled "mami, kun yum also yum seng ah?"

I JUST CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU START ASKING WHY, WHEN, HOW?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home