Thursday, August 11, 2005


Sibling Love
August 10, 2005 10:00AM (MYT)

9th August 2005 - I placed both your brother and you together in the cot last night so it is easier for me to monitor while u guys play. As I was busy selecting what to bring to work the next morning and taking out things I do not need from my bag, I noticed that both your hands were on sailo's face rubbing his cheek forward and backward, somehow in a circular motion till his eyes could not be seen.
He stood there obediently for you to mould, u laughed as you continued to rub his face, he chucckled each time when his cheek is too high up blocking his eyes. You took his hands and used it to cover his own eyes and played peek a boo with him.
You knock your forehead against his, you taught him how to knock you back by pulling his head closer to yours. Slowly you make sure his forehead touches yours and you released your hand. He laughed again...
He held on to the side of the cot firmly and you held his chest from the back and jump together. You wanted to carry him but when you looked at me then you said to sailo - "mami said cannot carry you yet you know"
You would crawl in the cot and he would follow, you stick your bud up and he sticked his as well. Both of you would laugh at one another's silliness. You hugged him from behind when he was near the edge, you used your arms to pressed him down when he was crawling faster than you. He turned back to see where his sister was hiding and you surprised him from under the duvet. Both laughed again...
Without realising yourself, at times you would kiss and sniffed the back of his head and after doing so, you gently wipe away any left over saliva...so cute
At one point, you picked up a bolster and wacked it on his back, he laughed and tried snatching the bolster from you, you surrendered it but then picked up another pillow to smack his head...so rough but not harmful
He pooed while playing, I brought him out to change, you sweet darling picked up his dirtied diaper and wanted to throw it in the dusbin. I told you its ok, mami will do it, then you replied, "smelly la". You brought him toys to play so it will be easier for me to change him...so clever. After all that you brought me wetwipes to wipe my hands and said "mami wipe hand la, got poo-poo wo"...u r so cute and sweet
It was near to 10.10pm when I saw him rubbing his eyes and searching for his bolster. I brought you down to ah-mi darleng's room and you continued playing there with her. I then went upstairs to check on sailo, he was standing in his cot, this time crying, I gathered that he wants his sister back there with him. I tried to comfort him for a long-long time, but failed. I brought him down to ah-mi's room again, this time I heard you and ah-mi singing chinese songs. As i opened the door, you shouted "ah, sailo, come-come" and your brother kicked his legs for approval. Once again both of you re-united...
At 10.30pm, once again I brought Reeve back to the room as Desperate Housewives has already started! He still did not want to sleep, so I allowed him to stand and walked by the cot as I watched my most awaited series. After 15 more minutes he finally slept beside me.
"Pheeeww" I get to watch DH in peace.
This morning he got up sharped at 7.30am, I made him milk, he finished it and usually he would go right back to sleep after 7.30's milk session. But - No! He wanted to play and not with me but with YOU - RENEE! Cried and cried, pointing at the door, I brought him down to kakak and when we passed ah-mi's room, he looked at the door.
He played for a good 15minutes with me in the room, then went downstairs to eat with ah ku, he fed him "pau".
It is during times like this when I really feel like having another kid...so that you will have more than one brother or sister to be with when we are no longer around...10th August 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home