Tuesday, August 16, 2005

chai chai seng...chun ko hing


by
reneereeve on August 15, 2005 10:47AM (MYT)

We arrived Rayern's house and you were so excited to see them. U showed off to Aunt Joanne your slipper and when she asked you who bought it for you...u replied "mami la from Bung Kok"
We sat on the floor to segregate the clothings, who gets what, why but this and how much is it all! Generally Aunt Joanne was happy with the things that I bought for Ern and for her. Ok, that makes me happy too that people are happy with my choise.
So we then went for a lovely yet light dinner at Aman Suria at the expence of Uncle Jeff.
On the way back from the restaurant, Renee u started singing "Chai-chai seng, jun ko heng, tai kah yat chai YUM SENG"...hahaha it was so funny, Uncle Jeff asked me was that the song that yaya always sing when he drinks. I said yes and this is the first time I am hearing you sing too...wow...4 days away from you and u sang a new song? When i asked you who taught you that - u replied "ah mi- darleng la"
Aunt Joanne then translated your words to Uncle Jeff again..."oh..her leng lui po-po taught her"
We dropped them off at their house and as soon as i closed the car door, you cried as you wanted to go down to play with Ern somemore. The entire journey home, you did not talk to us as you were angry with me for not going to Ern's house. When we reached home you forgot about the anger as I conned you with more gifts, I personally like the blue boots alot and you too was wearing it the whole night to dance and walk around.
I slept at 10pm sharp and left you with babee, I could not even get up when ah-mi came in to the room to ask us to drink bird's nest.
Sorry ah-mi, I will catch up with you again tomorrow night ok...your daughter needs her beauty sleep now...night-night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home