Thursday, August 04, 2005

Teething Day2...

Teething Day2...
August 3, 2005 11:24AM (MYT)

Thank you Aunt Christine for postings those lovely pictures that Aunt Joanne had taken for us and emailed the next day. U both are such efficient and "tai sek" aunties...i love u both...i will repay you by "kauwing ur daughters when i grow older la"
Sweetheart, this is the 2nd day that u r having fever already. It is inconsistent but repetitive. U did not sleep well last night, u turned and tossed but did not cry. Before sleeping at 10pm last night, babee used his wet cloth method on u again to cool u down. your temperature (37.7*) went down yesterday after noon but rised again at around 8pm. Despite the discomfort u were still so quiet - like a 6 weeks old golden retriever, u drank like normal, slept like normal and manja like normal - u managed to smile a little, u reached for me to carry when i came back from work. You are such a sweet boy, just like Devin.
Babee's consultant - Mr Wong Wai Peng, said there is no need to worry as ur temperature is so low compared to his son (39*) and daughter(40*)...when i heard that, i told myself, i am not taking those chances man! He must have gone mad to allow that to happen...i remember aunt Sandy (6 half months pregnant now) told me, each time jaylyn's temperature reaches 38*, she will immediately insert her bum-bum with the tablet to bring the temp down right a way. So far, I have not used it on both u and ur sister as i my hands would start to shake just by the tot of that.
There is an Oilpalm fire near Cyberjaya, that is why the haze is so bad these 2 days. Babee said we should not bring u anywhere as u may feel more lethargic. I agree. I just want u to get over this period as quick as possible, eventhough u don't give us any problem, u don't cry and u don't throw ur tantrums but I know deep inside u are burning and very uncomfortable as those lil' teeth are trying to pierce thru ur tiny pink gums...
Mummy is looking very tired today and yesterday, it is not bcoz of u being sick or anything (remember u don't give me a hard time), it is b'coz I am still recuperating from last weekend's havoc schedule. I was too tired to tell u that we actually went back to ern's house on Sunday again for Renee and Belen to swim, but this time w/o you. Orelse I would blame myself for causing u to have fever over such hectic routines.
After the swim, aunt Sandy, uncle Johnny and jaylyn called my h/p to say that they are coming over for dinner. I was once again trashed, but still agreed to join them as I have not seen Aunt Sandy for a few weeks. The next night I had wakes to attend and yesterday, I brought Renee to MV to get some stuffs...This morning, i look like a vampire...pale and bloodless. with dark eye circles as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home