Friday, July 22, 2005

Ah Ku BaBa - My Favourite Person


July 21, 2005 11:36AM (MYT)

ah ku... i used to call u ah ku, but now I call u Ah Ku Baba, bcoz i want to irritate mann-mann. she says that you are not my baba, but hers. so, i tried calling u ah ku baba and u answered- "Yes" with a big Y. mann-mann bullies me when my mami is not around, i smack her to take revenge, she smacks me back - but u will side me and scold her. (but l also know that deep down she loves me very much)
ah ku...u took my first pictures when i was discharge from the hospital. u whispered welcome notes to me when i arrived this planet. u talked to me every morning before u head off to work so that i will recognise your voice. when i see you come home from work, i hop in joy, i shout out for u to carry and i hung on to u like a koala bear. u would safe me from taking my afternoon nap and start telling me what happened at work today, who u met and what u ate.
ah ku...u taught me the meaning of "happy", u would ask me - "are u happy today renee girl"...u gave me the first potty training and u scolded Kakak Dilah for wrapping me in diapers. u said they don't breath and that she should use nappy instead. u applied nappy cream on me for a week, blow to ease the pain and change my nappy everytime i wet them.
ah ku...u washed my bum-bum when i poo-poo, u laughed at my sillyness, u cheered when i swing. u bring sailo and I for short walks alternately (to minimise biasness) around the neighbourhood to introduce me to the doggies and make me remember their names so that they will not bark at me anymore. u smiled so proudly when passersby praised that i am preetier now or that my nose is taller.
ah ku...u fed me milk when i was still unable to hold my own bottle, later u teased me with beer but will not allow me to drink...u curi-curi gave me mooncake when ah-mi darleng warned u not to...heh hehe. u bought me Levi's jeans and bandena from your Thailand trip. u store 30 pics on both your phones and out of those pics, 28 are of mine and my sailos'. Mann-mann only has 1 - 2...
ah ku...thank god I have u around, if not my mami will not know how to convince me to sleep tru till morning, she will not know how to teach me table manners and she will not know that she has to swim during pregnancy. Mami is a durr case...she slept late when she had me, u told her not to, bcoz i will follow ur habit...and u r right...i am a night owl and my sailo is not, he sleeps at 9.30pm sharp.
ah ku...after u taught her how to talk to me when i was in her stomach, she spoke to me everynight and I always respond with a kick or a roll...it was all bcoz of u ah ku...
ah ku...yellow and red is your favourite colour and u r my favourite person...just like rayern and his jiu-jiu. I Love You Ah Ku BaBa...I will always do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home