Friday, January 27, 2006

reneeisamokey is 3!!!

Nowadays when I embrace your forehead or cheeks, i feel that i do not have to bend down all the way like before or like when i am embracing Reeve. Each day after I am done kissing you, i looked up and realised you have grown taller from yesterday. Not only that, you speak more today then yesterday, you run faster than yesterday. You can reach for things that are deeper in the closet and can take longer leaps.

My..my..my Renee sugarpie has longer legs and hands because she has grown into a small lady. Little Ms Lady is THREE today and when mami look back, i feel that I have missed so much of your growing ups either while I was at work or while I was away. Just a few months ago, I thought I saw you lying on the bed measuring 70 over centimeter, i asked babee "when will she start to walk?"

Look at you now...

That is why every now and then mami will tend to yearn for another baby girl to fit in to those beautiful dresses and bikinis you once worn and also to conquer more hearts. Let's hope my wish will come true...From where i come from people do not celebrate their birthdays as it is the bloodiest day for the mothers, but what the heck! You have brought me more joy and happiness than anythingelse I have ever had...so Have a Fabulous Birthday My Sweetest!


2 Comments:

Blogger Egghead said...

Happy Birthday to Renee!!
and congratulations to mami for surviving the first three years!!

Friday, January 27, 2006 11:49:00 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Happy Birthday Renee! and this means it's a great time to start trying for lil Rainne lorr hor...

Saturday, January 28, 2006 5:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home