Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Cornered!

We arrived a.AM's house at 8pm, there was a.IS and a.Sandy and ying2 present. You coolly walked in to the house to greet a.AM. Later you asked a.IS where is u.Gary? But somehow it took you quite sometime to recall her name and finally when you did, you called her a.Kistin.

The mothers played mahjong for the entire 2 hours, a.IS sat to watch. You rode with ying2, argued and even fought at one point, but instead of fighting physically, you hit me with a drum stick. I cornered you and noone was to help or look at you. After 4mins or more, you calmed down and walk back to sit yourself on the sofa. Then you looked more civilised.

We left shortly after 10.30pm

Sailo, you have been pampering mami lately, each time i feed you cookies, you would put one in my mouth first then only yourself. When you see me lying on the bed, you would walk over to lye down on my stomach.

Lately, you have also been snatching toys from je-je, that is not good you know sweetheart? But you are still young, so mami just smack your hand lightly and when I do, you look at me and gives me the flat mouth look and smack your own hand yourself. Each time I do that, je-je will shield you, she holds your head close to her heart and kisses it, she loves hugging you from behind as if she was carrying you.

Your sis is a tough cookie to crack, i believe she will be an excellent sister cum mentor. I can foresee her protecting you at school when you are being bullied and you standing up for her when she sneaks out for clubbing at night.

Full of love,
mami

1 Comments:

Blogger Egghead said...

whao! what a cool sister-brother relationship! I bet they will gang up to counter your attack in the future one :P

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 10:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home