Sunday, January 22, 2006

I M 3!


Like most hosts, I have again forgotten much of the party, so -
Let A picture paints you A thousand words!
(joanne, so sorry, i don't have any pictures of you with us, I feel bad, but i know you would forgive me...hahaha)

June, having a bite of the cupcake
Egghead, Jenny and Luke - A born Entertainer

the youngest guest of my party- Jayden at 9 weeksAud and Nicole with their precious
"Hurry up Rayern...noone is looking"
Renee, this is for you and Chickpea
Are we done yet? I am getting impatient...
"Its ok Rayern, he is my brother"
Reeve! look at the camera not the cake!
Hey! who is that you are hugging all day?
Ne..ga..ra..ku...tanah tum...
my lovely mami!
3 candles? 18 years more to freedom *sigh*
B...look there
Cake yau mou, looi yau mou, ho cham ah...
mong meh ah liang jai? ho chuin wo!

uncle yew-yew, would you wait 18 years for me?






- THE END -

7 Comments:

Blogger Egghead said...

wah! really got bikini-party after that one ah? I thought the weather is turning bad liao... so sorry I missed it!!

Great party!! Thanks for inviting us!!

Monday, January 23, 2006 9:55:00 AM  
Blogger ern's mummy said...

sai mm sai 18 yrs more ah?? another 15 years cukup lo.

hehehe, nice nice pictures.
do u wan me to help brighten them? some very dark la...

Monday, January 23, 2006 10:01:00 AM  
Blogger VP said...

ya lo..i shy adi, no pictures of you but ask you to do so much..but i let RE's pics replace yours la...

MAMI say 18 years more! 21 is the legal age not 18! my mum told me that, so i am merely safekeeping the message.

Monday, January 23, 2006 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger ern's mummy said...

its ok la. since there are so many pictures of re (your son in law)

Monday, January 23, 2006 11:46:00 AM  
Blogger ZMM said...

Hey, love the pix from the party.. Looks like a great party.

Btw, can give me the contact who baked the cake? I think I'd seen this before in Sue's blog, the same type of cake was made for another kid's birthday.

Maybe next year for Zara's birthday, I can order from her.

Monday, January 23, 2006 4:24:00 PM  
Blogger Oscar's Mommy said...

wa i like the cake la. where did you get it? i love it so much la. want to get one to eat for fun. oscar will laugh till he drops if he sees the pooh bear cake as he is pooh bear's biggest fan!!!

Monday, January 23, 2006 5:44:00 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Same kind of cake for Renee :P Looks like you guys had fun!

Monday, January 23, 2006 11:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home