Thursday, January 12, 2006

Learn with me

Reeve, you have been learning quick these days. Whenever, you see je-je or any of us talking, moving or dancing, you will just mimic us right a way. You dance to most beats by swinging your head, hands, legs and body, you laughed loud when the music stops. You mumble words and you look at the person you are talking to with much effort to try to push those words out. 70% failure rate though. Lately, you incorporate talking with hands actions to attract ones attention towards you, most audiences would applaud and say "clever boy Reeve!" with the acception of yaya, who says "chun chu pau, ng sek kong yea" (silly piglet, cannot talk yet) yes...i know its not very motivating and nice, but he is just trying to irritate you or in his own believes - reverse psycology. Does it work? ....a little

This morning you woke up early, so I brought you down to chew on some biscuits while I prepared breakfast for babee and myself. While I was cutting the sausages, Kakak Eko was disturbing you and you mummbled "naughty girl" pointing at her...she laughed and asked you "you called me naughty girl?" your reply was "hmmm...naughty girl" - This time with a stearner look. It was so cute!!!, I wished I had recorded it or something, but its never too late...mami is still patiently waiting for your other words.

Love you both sugars...

1 Comments:

Blogger Egghead said...

not "leng lui" or "leng chai"?

Thursday, January 12, 2006 9:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home