Tuesday, January 24, 2006

From Joanne with LOVE


A.Joanne the always thoughtful/considerate/accomodating/prudent/discreet friend/aunt/MIL has done this for the both of you. I was prompted by her 3 times yesterday over MSN to check her blog. Initially there was one with writings and all the kids, then she posted another one and then another one with a birthday cake, lastly, this was published an hour later. I particularly fancy this piece as it clearly shows the difference in both the cake and myself. One is for Reeve and the other is for Renee.
Cheers to you and Thank you again!!!
(for those of you who do not know her, all the adjectives above truly describes her but based on primafacie, she was snobbish, arrogant and uninviting)
cake from Pamela Jones
03 - 7981 5179

4 Comments:

Blogger Egghead said...

wah... Joanne kena from you after all her effort ah... pity pity :P

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 4:18:00 PM  
Blogger ern's mummy said...

wow, so many compliments ah. shy la, well, no need to thank me la.
as i have always loved doing all these....

btw, watch out for more surprises for the CNY!!!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 9:16:00 AM  
Blogger -jOAnnE- said...

hey, tat's your first impression on me la, others sees me shy & timid...

hehehe!!!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 10:15:00 AM  
Blogger Ricket said...

Lovely...

My daughter just did her 3rd birthday party 3 months ago, now she's already telling me how she wants her 4th to be like.

Thursday, January 26, 2006 10:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home