Thursday, January 12, 2006

Sue's TAG

I have been summoned by Sue to complete this TAG. Here you go...by the way, Sue has given birth to a 3.4kg baby boy on the 9th of Jan 2006. A.K.A Izac Chan...

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Enjoying life in Switzerland! working at Geneva, studying at Montreaux. Spent the best time of my studying life there. Missed all those indons...

2. What were you doing 1 year ago?
Joined Fitness First, Reeve was 2 months old, started planning for Renee's birthday party. Exactly on the 10th of Jan/05 morning, praised Reeve for sleeping through till morning w/o feed

3. Five super fatty and high cholesterol snacks you enjoy:
Roller Coaster Rings - BBQ ONLY!
Pringles - Sour Cream ONLY!
Ham Jin Peng - No red bean please...
M&M's

Heong Pang with Tiger logo ONLY!


4. Five songs to which you know all the lyrics off your head right now:
VIVA 4Ever

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Siong Hoi Than
My Babee is Over The Ocean (when he flies to Kuching)
Sha-La-La-La-La

5. Five things you would do if you were a millionaire
Firstly - donate some money off charity, pray for longevity for everyone and ill-free!
2nd - hahaha...now that i am healthy and can live long, travel every month
3rd - Buy an immediate lot at Seputeh Heights for both yaya and myself
4th - Buy babee a Harley Davidson
5th - Rest of the money, buy PROTASCO shares...hahahahaha...(just kidding, please don't try this!)

6. Five bad habits:
Forever procrastinating

Always fighting with Renee
Eating too much curry or Indian food
Tries to bring R2R out together w/o kakak, ends up complaining

Always poke + disturb babee while he is driving and about to sleep

7. Five things you like doing:
Yoga Retreat at Himalayas or India
Go to gym 4 times a week
My Job - HeadHunting
Travel together with babee
Sniff R2R's feet when they sleep


8. 5 things you would never wear, buy, or get new again:
Never buy a size 6 jeans anymore...sob sob

Never dare to wear a non-wired bikini anymore...sob sob
For as long as I could afford - never buy second hand stuff, I am a hygiene freak (except for houses and cars la)

Never get another VOLVO
Never buy slippers with lights and beep for R2R

9. Five favourite toys:
Renee: Big and small Barney soft toy, plastic bowls, plastic spoons, my camera, my bracelet

Reeve: Fan remote control, TV remote, ACond remote, car remote and gate remotes

Myself: My handphone, my camera, my earrings, my handbag, my computer
Babee: His car, his remote control car, his DVD, his watch, his clubs and ME!

1 Comments:

Blogger Egghead said...

wah! you became toy also ah? do they sell you at Toy'r Us?

Thursday, January 12, 2006 9:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home