Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Gifts from KOREA


Gifts from Bangkok, i left out a piece of tiny triangular lemon cake that a.AM bought for me from the only bakery she came across. She left it in my room on the last day before departure...me? i didn't ask who bought it for me (but my guess was her la) until it was half way in my mouth...it has a butterfly on it. Silly me, forgot to thank her, she had to ask me in the airport, even my husband was not that totful!

we went to Kowloon to meet Jaylyn, somehow you were not all that excited to see her than when you see R.E and Lauren. My guess is that its probably because you have not seen her for more than a month now. You played with her for a while then she left for home, they cannot spend so much time out now because she has a new sailo as well just like you.

we reached home close to 10.30pm, still no sign of AMD, yaya and MM. 20 minutes later, we received a call from them saying their flight has landed, but they will head for supper first. Guess the Korean food must have been BAD just like how Rayern daddy and mummy described it! After hearing that, i put you to sleep without much waiting, i only heard their door closing at around 1am.

this morning when babee opened the room door, there was a supersmall Korean costume hung outside our door. He brought it in to show you, but you were still half zonked. Babee brought you down to the kojong as both of us were leaving for work, so better put you d/stairs where kakak can see you. On the way down, i saw many more smaller gifts and cartoon characters for I DUN NO WHO? As i was walking out of the house, you in your kojong waiving high then said "bye bye mami, you go office ah?"

"Bye Bye darling, see you at 4!"...

4 Comments:

Blogger Egghead said...

nothing for me? :P

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 10:02:00 AM  
Blogger ern's mummy said...

hehe, so cute, korean costume? she will look damn cute in it.

hahaha, bila wear???wear to ERN la.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 12:07:00 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

wah... come back liao, that means drinking starts again soon huh LOL

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 2:05:00 PM  
Blogger ern's mummy said...

she is really cute la...
mini "cheong kam"
i think wah sou should buy one for mami also, then go out together like "mini me"
heheh

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 10:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home