Friday, December 09, 2005

To Circumcise or Not To?

Why has the question aroused my curiosity?

I spoke to u.Jason last night at The Flams, enquired about his kids, he sighed and answered “have to go for operation” I exclaimed “hah! what happened?”

Then out from his pocket u.Jason took a pen and drew on a serviette, “don’t be offended ah, I am not being hum sup ah...”

2 testicles and 1 penis was the drawing
Apparently the tunnel that is suppose to allow urine and all to pass through has resulted in 1 testicle carrying more water than the other, so lil’ jason junior has to go in for a minor operation to seal one side of the tunnel as to balance off the testicles. The surgeon assured u.Jason that his 2 year old son would be alright after 3 hours as it is an ultra-minor operation. Then the surgeon also suggested a circumcision while he is at it. This will not only keep the penis area clean, should his penis outgrown the foreskin (penis trapped in foreskin - painful), then he will eventually need to operate too and the older the kid gets, more pain will be endured, plus he added it will look better too wo…

“huh?” look better? Okay (have not seen circumcised penises before so I will not comment)

u.Jason then asked me to bring Reeve to perform the circumcision too as it will definitely benefit him in the future. *Puzzled* + *Scared* Throughout the entire conversation, my eyes was squinty and my face was folded many times over. The thought of someone placing a knife at my son’s kuku jiao is unimaginable!!!!

So…I would like to ask for some opinions here…kindly comment freely and daringly!

5 Comments:

Blogger Egghead said...

definitely recommended by most doctors (hygienic reasons wor)... my son already done his when he was about 3 months old :)

Friday, December 09, 2005 11:42:00 AM  
Blogger kiLikiNa said...

i've read many health articles and whenever i bumped into one of these articles about circumcision, the advice is usually, don't need to. however, i leave that up to you and you can read one of the articles at: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3068968/site/newsweek/

Friday, December 09, 2005 2:40:00 PM  
Blogger VP said...

thank you everyone on the suggestions...billy i KNOW why u strongly recommend!

Friday, December 09, 2005 3:16:00 PM  
Blogger ern's mummy said...

hey, i was thinking of bringing re also.. eh, if you going, ask me along okay???

ouch....

Saturday, December 10, 2005 10:26:00 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Erm, I think I'll leave the choice to Ivan when he grows up hehehe...

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 2:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home