Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Blog-in

Renee was talking on babee's phone to herself as usual, she laughed and pretended as if there "was" really someone at the other end answering her questions. She must have gotten bored with the "talking" and "no replies".

So next, she placed the communicator down and flipped it open, she typed in some password, but failed, she kept typing with both her hands fully utilising all her 10 fingers. At that moment she looked up at me "mami, like you hor?" (probably imitating me when I am blogging).

To reassure me that she was referring to me blogging, she added sternly "mami don't disturb me, Renee working ah!" (pointing 1 finger at close proximity to my nose). Babee asked me if I tell her that when I am blogging, I nodded with my lips pressed tightly on one another...

4 Comments:

Blogger Egghead said...

Guilty as charged!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 10:06:00 AM  
Blogger ern's mummy said...

hehe, this lil fella always learn fast. like mami like daughter.

hey and the font matches renee's shirt just right...

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 10:50:00 AM  
Blogger VP said...

PURPLE....is da color!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 12:50:00 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Purple for Barney! *phoooey*

Wei, why you always teach your girl the wrong things wan, make her so cheeky hehehe.... like pointing finger close to someone's nose hahahaha

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 2:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home