Friday, December 09, 2005

Working late

you denotes - Renee

Tonight is the latest i have worked since i had you two kiddos, normally mami leaves work at around 4 or sometimes if I am hardworking i work till 5.30 and that too, my dear is considered late. Tonight i only left the office at 7.30pm as i had a projection and budget meeting for year 2006. During the budget meeting, ah yee smsed me and told me that she was at Flams Bangsar, ask me to drop in. I did not reply her, but after I came out from the office, i felt like I really needed a cold one to flush down all the stress that was set upon me.

As I walked pass the individuals at Flams, i remembered the puking scene the last time i came, unembarassed as i was and unaffected as i should be, i just dropped my bag and downed ah yee's fresh glass of Carlsberg. After that I felt so refreshed and gave out a loud and successful *eeeeerrk*

The night passed very slowly, i called home to check upon you and kakak eko told me that ah ku had brought you out to KFC...*phew* atleast you are being entertained and so i do not have to feel that guilty for happy houring...i received a missed call from HOME at around 10.30, so when i called home, MM aswered:-

mami: Mann-Mann you called for me ah?
MM: Ku che, no la, Renee wants me to call you, wait ha...
Renee: Mami!!!! i go Kentucky wo...ok la, Mami Goodnight!
mami: wait..Renee, why you want to sleep already ah?
Renee: hmmmmm....(passed the phone to MM)
MM: Ku che, mou yea la...Renee just oi tung lei kong Goodnight only la..bye bye (hung up)

I felt the instant haunt of guilt, i went in, grabbed my bag and ah yee said she has just ordered 1 more jug and i have to atleast drink 1 more glass before leaving. Okay, okay...i hastily drank i more glass and made my way through the busy Bangsar avenue.

I was as usual greeted by a loud and promising girl - My Renee! we rolled on the bed, giggled, exchanged touches and dozed off at 12, but before I forget, babee called to check on both of us at 12.15 and confrimed my presence before he too z z z z z z z z z z z z z z .......

for a thought: How could anyone resist not being with their children after a call to say Mami Goodnight! My heart just sank...

2 Comments:

Blogger Egghead said...

eh... drink less beer and bring Renee out to KFC instead :P

nice and touch moments...

Friday, December 09, 2005 10:02:00 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Sigh... I guess that's why I seldom go out nowadays too. They like to pull on our heartstrings, make us stay at home with them :) On the other hand, if I bring Ivan out, sometimes... only sometimes... I'm the one who goes bonkers.

Friday, December 09, 2005 10:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home