Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Rayern so big already ah?

MM: "Ku che, can i bring Renee to the church tonight to play with the kids?" Mami: "i guess you can"

She turned to ah ku to tell him the good news, ah ku then packed for 1 set of extra clothing, 1 set of pyjamas, 1 towel, 2 nappy, 3 diapers and asked kakak to prepare your milk. as puzzled as everyone was, i asked ah ku - "how many days are you planning to bring my daughter for ah?" he replied: "it is better to have more than less you know, you never know when she dirties herself and needs a shower or maybe have diarrhea leh" i shook my head and smiled at my brothers meticulousness.


After all 3 of you left for the church, babee and I drove yaya and AMD down to Ting Heng for dinner. In the restaurant, 3 suk kung, handed me a mini computer and a Hello Kitty soft toy for you. I said i will make sure Renee thank you herself later when she comes. We had a ball of a time eating andd drinking, even the not so sociable babee was drinking and bottoming up with yaya...

You made your grande-entre at around 10pm, you ran towards me to give me a big hug, then to babee to kiss him, followed by AMD then 3 suk kung. Initially you just gave him a peck on the cheek but after i showed you the gifts, you went over to cuddle him, then kissed his face meaningfully and sang a prolonged "I.....LOOOOOOOOOOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU". 3 suk kung laughed so much and complaint to yaya that he has a very cunning grand-daughter. Then compared her to me when i was young - but the conclusion was the same, you are more cunning than me!!! ahahahahaha....

the picture above was taken on 3rd of Dec (Rayern was exactly 14mths) by a.joanne at her house. Renee was dressed in Rayern's clothes because she had peeed in her pants and she insisted that i change her into Rayerns clothing. Thus, we have a grown Rayern lo...

2 Comments:

Blogger Egghead said...

so clever know how to say "I Looove youu" after getting gifts ah? must get her more gifts lah!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 10:26:00 AM  
Blogger ern's mummy said...

she always has her way of catching people's heart. she's always so cute & sweet.
and she loves to wear rayern's clothes, but i think the yellow pyjamas looked better. do i have a picture of it? hmm i have to go search first.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 10:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home