Wednesday, April 19, 2006

crocs with me..

on sunday, we arrived KLCC as early as 12noon to meet up with a.sandy + family. because we were early, so mami decided to bring you to isetan to do a little shopping with our free vouchers. i parked you at the baby CROCS station and chose a pair of CROCS for you but in pink, then babee asked me "later how is reeve going to wear pink ah?" i lifted my head and i saw alex and a.am walking towards us, but sleepy head rayern was pushed another direction so that there is no inteferance. a.am was excited about the CROCS, she said pink is so cute + funky and asked me why had i asked the promoter to bring yellow instead? "have you forgotten about my son -reeve????" i asked. with a foot-in-the-mouth look of not remembering reeve's existence she answered my question with another question to shield those guilt - "by then reeve can still wear meh?"

1 Comments:

Blogger -jOAnnE- said...

no la, i think kl just wanna get the daughter a pair that's the same as his!!!

vp vp, go get one too. the family crocs

Thursday, April 20, 2006 9:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home