Tuesday, March 21, 2006

on your own

yesterday i bathed you, you held the shower head while i shampooed you. next thing i knew you were laughing so loud when i was all drenched from head to toe. you sprayed water at me and when i wiped my face you laughed with 5 cute, porcelain teeth. (why is your teeth taking ages to grow ah baby?, even Lauren got her 1st already)

this morning you woke up very early, like at 7.40am or even earlier. i did not talk to you, i ignored you and cover my face with the duvet. i heard you talking to yourself while sitting on your own bed, you told yourself "col-col" (cold), then "ohhh...hon-hon" (buses horning) when you heard footsteps of kakak outside the room, you shouted "kakakkkkkk tik..." (kakak take). when you saw my face, you chucckled and gave me your "jit-jit" (pacifier)like you know i will definitely ask you for it. you didnt move away from your bed, you still sat there, when i carried you up from the bed, you pointed down and told me - "my bed" (that was so cute...didn't expect to hear it). mami noticed that each night when you are about to sleep, you will sure crawl back to your bed and land there to sleep nomatter how tired you are.

its funny how you prefer to be tidy and on your own at such a tender age...

2 Comments:

Blogger Egghead said...

I think your son wanna see his mother's "wet look"... LOL!

p/s: no photo of wet look ah? :P

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 11:44:00 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

he is so cute hor, can crawl back to his bed & sleep!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 2:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home