Monday, April 10, 2006

alas!

after much nagging and pestering, babee finally agreed to go back to melaka with me so that i can atleast bring home 1 of my kids. i walked in to the house, my sweet-pea renee came running to me, she gave me a fat kiss and i returned a fatter one to her. so where was my lil' ezcema boy? i caught a glimpse of him coming down from the stairs and he too clawed on to me like a koala bear, but repeatedly calling "ba babeeiii"...awww...

later when Martin came home, reeve ran to the gate and called out "ma tin come back", all laughed as it was such a cute sight for a small fellow like that to call the fiercest man in the house by his name.

i noticed some pamperish behaviour, when i scolded reeve for opening and closing the cupboards, he will run to mah-mah, wrapped himself under her hands (literally lifted mah-mah's hand to shelter himself underneath) and then place his face on her lap, then said "ma meeee beat-beat, pain pain"....i didn't even beat him!!! so i walked over to tell him "not to lie reeve", he smiled sleezily and shook his hand meaning "no beat"

reeve played so much that he refused to nap, but at 8pm, he konged out, then at 10pm, instead of sleeping throughout he got up to play with me for a solid hour. he was so adorable, he ran about the room, pulling je-je's pants, messing her hair, opening handbag and wearing our cloths. at 11pm, lights out and i slept myself, leaving both the rascals to self-sleep, reeve was on the mattress below, while renee and i was on the bed (babee out to mamak). they both slept within minutes without a single complain. at first, reeve stood up next to my bed, wanting to climb up, so i held on to him on my left and her on my right, he slept with me for like 2 minutes, but still prefers to sleep on his own, so he crawled down to his mattress again.

the next day, i held je-je's hands tight, noonelse can stop me from bringing her back...then when i looked at reeve, as if he knew i was leaving, he clang on to me. the sudden urge was there to bring him back too, but just too dangerous to have him at KL house w/o supervision. so i gave him back to mah-mah. i asked "reeve, you want to stay here with poh-poh or go back with mami? he replied "poh-poh" thus i rest my case!

for the baba&nyonya, all grandchildren regardsless maternal or paternal, calls their grandparents "ah kong and poh-poh" but for me i differentiate in the blog for your viewing. this explains why, you two calls "ah mi darling and yaya" when you should be calling them "poh-poh and kung kung". its just the direct opposite, so confusing hor?

1 Comments:

Blogger ern's mummy said...

wahh.. so good, can speak so much oledi.

sigh, re's vocab still very limited

Monday, April 10, 2006 10:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home