Thursday, March 23, 2006

lately, i can't help but to record down all the things you have been saying, it may sound a little silly to be blogging every other day on new words, but i feel that it is the only way that i can "grow with you"

yesterday, mami and babee brought you to The Talk to have japanese dinner, when our salmon came, you pointed at it and said "mumm-mumm", then after eating, you told me that you wanted to "ko daun" (go down from baby chair). i let you walked around on your own and after a while you came back to me, pointed to the other end of the leg rest from the bar, then said "ditty" (dirty). i did not realise that you could say dirty until last night, I praised you, "so clever boy ah, can say dirty already?". when the clock strikes 10pm, you got impatient, you pulled my shirt "meemee pergi" (go home). but as we were about to get the car, you leaned over to "babeei careeei" (babee carry). in the car i carressed you so tightly, you were sleepy but still struggle to open those small eyes, at one point you touched my breast in curiosity and smile cheekily with the word "nen nen" (breast).

reached home, i placed you on my bed to wipe you, you got impatient again, you kept crawling back to your bed, i kept pulling your legs back to wear your pyjamas. after the wrestled, you crawled so fast in to your bed and slept in relieve within 2 seconds at the shape of "tai" (big - chinese character).

the saying "dragon bed cannot compare to dog's kennel" applies here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Egghead said...

hehe... learning his speech very fast liao... good to know!

Thursday, March 23, 2006 1:24:00 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

It's good dat u're recording his new words. I regretted for not keeping a record of Destinee's daily new words and if u are to ask me when she said her first words, I really have forgotten ... errrr ... before 1 year old kua. What word? Errr.... nen nen or mi or is it mum mum? Aiyo, dat's very bad of me, rite? Can't even remember.

U reminded me dat I must oso record her daily, or maybe, weekly development from now on so dat I'll have the sweet memories.

Saturday, March 25, 2006 4:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home