Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Call from Melaka

dring...dring...dring.....dring....

The caller ID says Melaka, so i answered with a loud, "ya..mami" (thinking that its mah-mah). To my surprise, i heard "meeeeee....ee..aaaaaaaaaaa...oooohhh...uuuhhh...mmmmmmaammeeee" My darling boy is calling me from Melaka! I repeatedly called out your name and all i could hear is eee..ooo..ahhh.
Mah-mah took away the phone from you and she said to me:

MahMah - "lei ko jai seng yat wan lei ah" (your son has been looking for you the whole day)
MahMah - " i asked him want mami ah?" he brouht me the phone to call you...hahahaha (so proud of her grandson's achievement)

Dear baby boy, if only you can understand my version of I LOVE YOU is actually the same as your way of expressing in a babyish language of ee...oooo...aaahhha...I LOVE YOU TOO baby! alwayz

3 Comments:

Blogger Egghead said...

he calls to remind you of him ler... sked you forgot him liao when you are out at pubs :P

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 12:22:00 PM  
Blogger kiLikiNa said...

reeve is just such a sweet child.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 2:42:00 PM  
Blogger Ricket said...

So sweet... next time phones can see each other will be even better.

Thursday, March 02, 2006 11:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home