Friday, February 24, 2006

missing my baby...

ah ku asked me when you are coming back from melaka? i answered in 2 weeks. he said he will go pick you up this weekend as he misses you already. then MM interupted our conversation by saying:-

MM - baba, don't be so selfish la, he is a YAP la, people's mah-mah only get to see his cucu once in 2 months and you want to bring him back after a week....furthermore, Reeve is always here with us, how do you think people will feel? (i know...she is so mature and understanding right? i was so touched when i heard that from my dear niece that i once carried in my arms, *snap* she is now 13)

AH KU - nggg...ok (looks agitated)

I miss you too baby darling, i called you at home just now from work, kakak picked up the phone and when she realised its me, she put the receiver near your ear. I called out "Reeve boy...reeve darling boy...fei jai ah..." I can hear your giggles, kakak said, you are chuckling hard but still no luck of hearing the word "mami" from you. After talking to your mah-mah, she confirms that you are fei fei pak pak, not creating any problems, eating well, waking at 8.30am and taking occasional naps. I feel good because I know she is very happy that you are there, it makes me happy too, i just have to wait 2 more weeks to be able to sniff those soles of your feet, touch those ezcema skin and use that botak head to prick my cheek.

i truly miss you baby boy...

2 Comments:

Blogger Egghead said...

reeve where got fei-chai :P

Monday, February 27, 2006 10:12:00 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Poor mami, got to wait for 2 more weeks only be able to see Reeve. Separation anxiety?

It's normal, when I don't see my Destinee, I'll miss her a lot but when I see her, I wish I'm at work (kekeke, bad bad mommy, rite?)

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 10:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home