Friday, November 25, 2005

a Monster came into my dream

this morning as i was at work, my precious daughter called me and said:-

Renee: "Mami, i cry cry, you die already...mami...you berdarah and die..."
Mami: (couldn't understand much as she was fast and shaky)..."ok, darling, really?"
AMD: "she said she dreamt that you were bleeding on the mouth and died...you better do some chanting" "she cried so much this morning, finally woke up and told us what happened"

Mami: (so touched and chanted while mum was still talking) "How does she understand what is dying all about?"
AMD: "ho cham ah kui ke yeong" "ham toh min sup sai" (very kesian her face, cry until face all wet)

after i hung up, i placed both my palms together - sincerely + full heartedly chanted "Nam Myo Ho Renge-Kyo" I asked GOHONZON to let me live long and let all that are in my family to live long too and lastly to all those that i know and not know out there to live long. to keep both my children and immediate family members out of any harm and allow me to see Renee's kids and my grandchildren...

i told babee last night that i may not want to bring Renee to Bangkok on the 15th of Dec together with all the aunties and uncles, he said "ok". but now after hearing this, i can't wait to spend another minute with her...i wouldn't consider any moments without her in my life!!! i want her to be apart of whatever i do wherever we are...(accept drinking and smoking) i cannot imagine myself not having them in my life and vice versa...

7 Comments:

Blogger ern's mummy said...

oh god, i was surprised when u told me just now.
1st - it's really a bad bad dream 2nd - how can a 2 1/2 yr old kiddo know what death is?
3rd - i'll pray for you yap & chan too
4th - poor renee...

Thursday, November 24, 2005 3:00:00 PM  
Blogger ern's mummy said...

monster came into her dream???
must be barney, please stop her from watching the purple thingy

Thursday, November 24, 2005 3:01:00 PM  
Blogger ern's mummy said...

hmm.... renee sure has her ways of making you bring her to bkk.
good tactic!!!

Thursday, November 24, 2005 3:01:00 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

wah, really ko lian tai worrr... but your doter hoh, full of surprises wan lar... lots f things u think kids dunno, she knows wan

Thursday, November 24, 2005 3:20:00 PM  
Blogger Egghead said...

I think your daughter watch too much TV liao... sigh!
quite a horrifying experience to a 2 year old leh :(

Thursday, November 24, 2005 3:33:00 PM  
Blogger VP said...

she only watches Barney and Teletubbies leh..other movies on TV we try to push her head away so she cannot watch but can hear la..

Friday, November 25, 2005 10:18:00 AM  
Blogger On behalf of Lauren said...

ok this is terrible talking about death .. sigh ... how on earth does renee know about this .. so is she going to bkk ???

Friday, November 25, 2005 8:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home