Tuesday, November 15, 2005

stand by me.

Babee noticed that you stood by yourself on the 9th of Nov at a.audrey’s house, he told me there and then itself, but mami being mami, I did not see it with my own eyes, that’s why I have not blogged it.

Last night as I was preparing you for bed, you refused to change into your pyjamas, so you clanged on to babee like magnet. Then for the first time, I saw babee moving away from you and there you were STANDing firmly on the ground for a few good seconds. Only when you turned back to look at babee, you realized that he was not holding you. So confident you were trying to balance with wide hands. Immediately I wrote it on my phone so I would remember to blog it this morning. i clapped my hands and said, "clever boy", you smiled proudly.

I was just telling babee how tired I was with you after work yesterday, you only wanted me to carry, not even ah-ku or AMD. You were so clingy, so sensitive and manja. Babee said he will be away next week, so ask me to send you back to Mah-Mah, but I don not think that she will be free as a.Herra will be giving birth on the 17th which is in 2 days time…yes! You have another cousin sister to play with!!! yea…yea…



Je-je greeted me with her usual big, fat, cunning, smile; has she eaten my m&m’s from the fridge I thought? No…has she had broken yet another lip stick of mine? I asked her both these questions, her reply was “No La…mami” (frowning her forehead so agitated with my disbelief and distrust in her)

She rolled all over my body, kissed my lips and said the sweetest words under the sun, only for me to find out she had broken the crystal bracelet that ya-ya had bought for her China just the night before. Hah! Hah! Gotcha! I knew something was not right with that continuous sweetness…uncle jeff was right – cunning girl (he didn’t exactly use that term, he said “classic case”, for more details or information on why he called her that, it is published on –
http://reneereeve.myblogsite.com)

Je-je left at 8pm with AMD and yaya for dinner, when I asked her where she was going to, she replied dryly – “wan boyfriend la” (look for boyfriend la). Once again, I “kena cha” again by my sugar…

2 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

yayy... new milestone for Reeve boy :) once he start walking you can start making Rainne liao eheheh!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 1:02:00 PM  
Blogger Egghead said...

start with the balancing... then standing... then walking... then will run until you have a hard time to chase him down liao :P

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 12:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home