Monday, November 14, 2005

its a Barney sunday!

I couldn’t sleep the entire of last night, some how the image of Barney keeps popping up in my mind…I must be excited to go for the concert…I can’t wait!
I was awaken by Reeve at 7.30am again, but it is ok as I am all ready to go watch my Barney…I woke you and babee and got myself washed and dressed by 8.45. I smsed a.sandy to meet at Chinoz for breakfast. At the breakfast table, both jaylyn and you ran about so happily, both her parents is worried that she will not be able to complete the show. But I assured them that she will, as Barney has strong retaining power. At 10.45 we walked to the KLCC, it was indeed a very long walk. When we got in to the concert hall, it was awesome! the temperature was cooling, the seats were very new and clean plus comfortable. Babee brought jaylyn and I carried you to the first row, but I thought it was too low and so I opted for the higher rows. For the first 30 minutes, both jaylyn’s parents waited outside as they were afraid that jaylyn would start crying and look for them. She didn’t make a sound, all she did was dance and clap hands all the way. You were so surprised to see the real Barney, so for a minute there you were stunned!

After 30 minutes…there was a Merchandising Break so I bought you a t-shirt. I asked why a.sandy was still sitting at the convention center and not go for a walk as she had planned – u.johhny said she is having “contraction”….oh my god!!! Lil’ Johnny wants to watch Barney too???? So I stayed with her for about 20 minutes before going in to watch the finale of the show.

Before going in a CREW passed me a Questionnaire to fill, the questions are:-

1. would you recommend any of your friends to this concert – YES
2. is it worth the price you paid? – YES
3. would you come back again next year – YES

Yes..yes..yes..to all 7 questions…I think I enjoyed the concert more than both jaylyn and Renee because babee keeps looking at me when Barney starts to sing each song, I would jump and clap my hands so hard. I could sing almost all the songs that he performed today…I have never actually liked Barney but I think I am learning to like his songs and watch his shows too…

During the finale, Barney would usually conclude with your favorite song, which is “I LOVE U” …this time he did too, but right before the finale, jaylyn suddenly hit your head 3 times and you cried so loudly…my poor baby girl, you watched the finale with a tears filled face. u.Johnny kept beating her hands, but luckily you did not resent her, infact you said bye-bye to her and kept a poster for her at the car park…that’s my girl!

we left KLCC for Rayern's house for another pot-luck pool party...

3 Comments:

Blogger ern's mummy said...

hehe... great concert i guess. well, maybe it's really worth it. i would love to go just that i HATE it. haha, if it's ELMO, please let me know!!!

Monday, November 14, 2005 9:42:00 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

yerr.... you were more excited than your doter ah... beh pai seh mehhhh clapping and singing like 2nd childhood eheheheheh, anyway RM82 cheapest ticket not too far away? glad that all of you enjoyed it..

Monday, November 14, 2005 9:57:00 AM  
Blogger VP said...

sue- ya lo, u know i was dancing and singing and luring my diter in to doin it with me, as not to look so awkward...next year we go with ivan ok sue...and rayern..hahah

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 9:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home