Monday, October 10, 2005

little intelligent specimen
October 10, 2005 09:56PM (MYT)

You denotes Renee

We brought you to a Buka Puasa dinner together with the Protasco staff, it was like a co-buka puasa cum birthday dinner for babee. I dressed you up in my favorite guess denim dress and the black patent shoes again. You sat on your baby chair quietly to savor your dinner; I mixed sup ekor tulang with rice for you. after dinner you ran about to say Hi to everyone. Each time you are to move to another chair you would say “excuse me”

Kak Ros and Liza said you speak a lot for your age, Mr Wong and Yvonne was also very impressed with your expressions. But you gave them the cold shoulder or shall I call it the LCLY look, not for long then you regained your friendliness again. You told them that your babee’s name was “kwailo” (when asked) instead of Ronnie Yap. When we asked you whose birthday is it tomorrow…you answered “babee la, babee birthday only”. You would hug him and sing the entire birthday song to him then kiss his cheek (3-4 rounds). Where did you learn all this baby?

In the car, after dinner we were driving to Bangsar to meet babee’s associates (poor us, birthday eve also have to share with other men), I asked you to hurry up, keep your jut-jut as we are approaching Bangsar already. you said “ok ok, wait ha, I keep everything first mami”, then your finger automatically pressed the car dvd player to keep the monitor in, then off the volume and lastly press another button to switch it off???? Oh my god!!! Till today I still don’t know how this thing functions and within 2 weeks and a handful of times in the car, you could remember and register all that??? Truly amazing!

At Guardian Pharmacy, you pointed to me different types of lotion that I have, ah-mi have, powders that we use, shampoo that MM uses, that kakak uses, babee’s hair gel, ah-ku’s toothpaste, ya-ya’s Optrex and many more...

You pointed at a box of mask and asked me “mami this is mask ah? What you doing” (I think you meant what is it for?) so I answered you – its for the face, to make pretty pretty lor…

I checked out on some diapers, birthday cards before paying for my items, you asked me again “mami you didn’t take the mask ah? Nice nice one wo…(I couldn’t stop laughing, even the 2 cashiers also was smiling to me while overlooking you from the counter.

We met up with the guys and babee at The Talk, you waived your hands to say Hi to the waiters. Then you greeted babee’s friends, and tolds them “tomolo is babee birthday you know? Sing song la!! – you demanded them to…so funny

Reached home, changed you and put you to sleep, kissed babee good night and sms him Happy Birthday message, so he could see it first thing in the morning when he gets up to leave for Kuching…on his birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home