Sunday, November 13, 2005

Sunday, November 13
its a Barney Sunday! (Part 1)
November 13, 2005 11:08PM (MYT)

you denotes - Reeve
a.Joanne had asked us to go over to her house for pot-luck on coming Sunday. I agreed to cook “kali kai”, not that mami is good at cooking curry but I just felt like contributing something that is cooked whole-heartedly. So this special Saturday morning, AMD, je-je and I went to Pudu pasar to buy “malai kai” (kampung chicken) and other ingredients for the cooking. I cannot wait to go home to start my rendez-vous with the “kai”. The minute I reached home, I marinated the “kai”, chopped the onions, peeled the potatoes and measured the curry power…

I was at the stove for a near 1 half hours until completion. I looked into the pot and tasted a bit of the gravy – not as spicy as the ones I cooked before but its ok as uncle billy and Johnny cannot take too spicy food I thought…next I checked on you babies, both still sleeping soundly as I would expect…

At night, I brought the kali kai over to a.AM’s house to store as I will be at the Barney Musical Concert tomorrow morning with je-je, just in case the show runs late and I don’t have time to rush home to fetch it. We went for dinner with Rayern first before heading to his house. You were smiling at Rayern and looks to me like you were trying to strike a conversation with him too by using your baby language skills. After dinner, you babies played at Rayern’s “within the home playground”, had so much of fun crawling and screaming until you rubbed your eyes and I brought you up to a.AM’s room to sleep.

Je-je spilled some water near the table and when mami scolded her, she pointed her finger at Rayern…uncle jeff noticed and he said she is so cunning…now we know why jaylyn always gets all the scolding from u.johhny. Renee…cannot hah!

We left at 12am and when I reached home, I put both you kids to sleep while I packed for tomorrow’s itinerary i.e. swimming trunks, towel, extra clothing, lotion and etc…I couldn’t sleep the entire night, some how the image of Barney keeps popping up in my mind…I am so excited to go for the concert…I can’t wait!

1 Comments:

Blogger Egghead said...

another one kena the "purple dinasour" virus liao... call 911!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 12:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home