Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Reeve is B.E.E.F?
by
reneereeve on October 26, 2005 12:10PM (MYT)

last night…

mami: Renee, “R” is for what?
Renee: “R” is for Renee Yap (yea!! Yea!!, clap hands)
mami: “R” is also for Ronnie and Reeve, you know?
Renee: no la, babee is “R”, Reeve is B.E.E.F la!!!! (muuuuaaaakkkkakakkaa)

rascal Yap is always finding ways to irritate me and my darling boy – Reeve

another scenario…

mami: Renee go change, mami is going out already
Renee: don wan, you bring sailo la (LCLY face + pin jui)
mami: ok, will do…
Renee: you bring sailo go out, rain-rain outside, he kena hujan on his botak head (covering her mouth and laughing sleezily)

yet another scenario

mami: Reeve, don climb there, fall down ah…
Reeve: “oooohhhhh” (acknowledging me, but still climbing)
Renee: mami, sailo so naughty boy wo, I bring rotan, you beat him ok?
(ran out to grab a rotan, came running back hastily with one)
Renee: “nah mami” (passing me the rotan), beat him la…
Mami: ok, thank you Renee (was about to fake it)
Renee: No! No! Can…..not! (shielding Reeve with her body, gave me a c**k stare) after he pain-pain, “berdarah”, how? “
mami! you so bad!”
(turning to Reeve) “Sailo, are you ok, my darling? Je-je sek-sek hah?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home