Tuesday, October 11, 2005

My ToothFairy Loves Me...
by
reneereeve on October 11, 2005 11:59PM (MYT)

today is a double happiness day for mami - 1st it is babee's 31st birthday and secondly your 1st tooth came out on this special day...

i have been counting and watching everyday, hoping that i will not miss it...but you are in melaka today, i called mah-mah and asked her, she told me 1came out today....eeeeeeggggghhhhh!!!!!

i was so happy, i exclaimed Oh My God! and Really? in the restaurant...people and friends starred at me and i all i could say was my son had his first tooth at 11months and 2 days old!
don't laugh - compare to the chart above, that is slow...baby...you should have gotten your front tooth at 7 half months old. but mami do not care how slow you grow...you are mine and only mine...i love you and it is very very much, no matter how slow you develop, i will always be patiently waiting for your 1st!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home