Thursday, October 27, 2005

from ZARA with LOVE
October 26, 2005 01:09PM (MYT)

i reached home not knowing there is a huge surprise waiting for me...
babee called me in to the room...

he took out some clothes from 2 big ZARA paper bag, 1 wind breaker and 1 pair of black leather shoes for himself. 2 skirts and 2 tops for me to match with the bottoms. (i was thrilled!!!, my hubby went shopping for me?)

"it is for you my wife, i went shopping with Renee and i always see you wearing the same bright color stuffs (turquoise), so i thought for a change brown would be nice"
immediately i tried it on, then check the price behind. it was very very expensive...but then i thought again, it is from him and from the bottom of his heart, so i shouldn't complaint...(although i did feel heartsick abit)

"Thank you Babee, I LoveYou and the clothes, all of it and thank you for being such a thoughtful husband and caring father...
we all miss you very much, although you may not be the sweetest hubby, but i still love you, being yourself - 7 days more till we can all hug you AGAIN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home