Monday, November 13, 2006

2 bdays at 1 go!







Jada and family together with "Dora" celebrating her 2nd birthday...












Renee and Belen - Best of friends!















Auntie Joanne stealing a peck from Reeve -
"Reeve, if you want the watergun, you have to call me first then kiss me ok" - What a B.R.I.B.E!












Ok..mami, i have had enough of the chicks and the bikinis...last pic ok!















ok..ok..ayern, watch me perform my 007 solo!














Yap Jay Den is also celebrating his 1st birthday this weekend.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sasha Tan said...

hey Yap Jay Den...Same name with my Son Jayden!

Monday, November 13, 2006 12:57:00 PM  
Blogger ern's mummy said...

hey.. very nice pictures wo...

reeve soooooo sweet, james bond giving "bond girl" a kiss!!! muak muak

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 10:30:00 AM  
Blogger Ricket said...

So nice to have a pool in the garden. Really great party ya?

Monday, November 20, 2006 5:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home